"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A quarter million

Page view number 250,000 was served by this blog site in the wee hours this morning. 

Sounds impressive, huh? If I had a penny for every hit I'd have $2500. For an hourly rate of pay of about a dollar, I'd guess. 

Which is more than what I got, which is a half dozen books to review. 

And also much less than I got, which is a bunch of new friends, not to mention an old friendship renewed.

Anyway hit number 250,000 came from Auckland NZ, via this aggregator.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! And only a year after the 100,000 mark (with the priceless comment about CA folk).

I continue to be impressed by your writing, especially the witty though respectful way in which you often reply to contrarian comments. Keep it up!

Bart